A Life Saver
Life Insurance goes a long way to help your employees and their family when the unthinkable happens.
As unfortunate as it may be, death, illness or injury can hit any one of your employees when they are least expecting it. Death and Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) cover is designed to give financial support to the employee and their family should the worst happen.
Death and TPD insurance will cover your staff if they cannot work due to total disablement, diagnosis of a terminal illness or they lose their life. The Death component of the cover will pay out a lump sum to your employees’ family upon their death or terminal illness. The TPD component will provide a lump sum payment if your employees cannot work due to total and permanent disablement.
Policies can have varying benefit structures, policy definitions and terms and conditions. Selecting the right policy often require specialty advice and consideration of the needs of your employees.
At Chifley, we will work with you to recommend the most suitable cover.
Benefits for you and your staff
Death and TPD is a highly valuable employee benefit that has received much support over the last decade from employees and employers alike. Like many quality employee benefits the financial benefit available through Death and TPD Insurance will aid in staff attraction, satisfaction and retention.
A group policy can also have the following benefits for employees:
- Removing the need for medicals and underwriting to obtain cover.
- Providing cover that would have cost more if they were to obtain it on their own.
Chifley Insurance Brokers offers tender review services to help make sure you secure a competitive and appropriate solution that suits your insurance needs. When you enlist our services, we will:
- Understand and analyse your requirements.
- Prepare a thorough underwriting submission.
- Extend an invitation to tender to a select panel of underwriters.
- Negotiate on your behalf to secure competitive pricing and comprehensive cover.
- Issue a tender report comparing your options and providing a summary of findings.
- Place and establish your group policy.
Furthermore, once our account management services are in place, we’ll provide you with ongoing support and administration services.
Your dedicated account manager
Chifley Insurance Brokers will appoint a dedicated account manager to manage your account with your insurer, as well as providing you account management services that include:
- Processing and distributing all relevant documentation between you and the insurer
- Providing educational material for your employees as required
- Liaising with the insurer on behalf of both you and your employees where required
- Providing feedback on performance of policy wherever necessary
- Managing the renewal of your policy
- Providing general assistance
To find out more, give our team a call 1800 800 002 or leave your details in our online contact form and we’ll get in touch with you.