A Life Saver
It may not save their life but Life Insurance goes a long way to help your members and their family when the unthinkable happens.
As unpleasant as it may be, death, illness or injury can hit anyone one of your members when they are least expecting it. Regardless if it occurs on a work site on not, the loss of a loved one or their ability to earn an income due to incapacity will have devastating effects on their family.
Death and Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) cover is designed to give financial support for members and their family should the worst happen. Death and TPD insurance will cover your members if they cannot work due to total disablement, a terminal illness or they lose their life. The Death component of the cover will pay out a lump sum to your members family upon their death or terminal illness. The TPD component will provide a lump sum payment if your member cannot work due to total and permanent disablement, providing the financial assistance to supplement a lost income and pay make lifestyle changes that will undoubtedly follow.
Policies can have varying benefit structures, definitions, terms and conditions. Selecting the right policy often require specialty advice and consideration for the needs of your members. At Chifley, we will work with you to recommend the most suitable cover.
Benefits of providing cover under a group policy
Not only does Death and TPD Insurance provide financial protection for your members and their families, obtaining cover under a group policy has added advantages for your members including:
- Removing the need for medicals and underwriting to obtain cover.
- Providing additional benefits not usually available on individual policies
- Providing cover that would have cost more if they were to obtain it on their own.
To discuss the benefits of Death and TPD Insurance further, contact us today or complete the contact us form and we’ll get in touch with you.
As a broker, Chifley offers tender review services to help make sure you secure a competitive and appropriate solution that suits your insurance needs. When you enlist our tender management services, we will:
- Understand and analyse your requirements.
- Prepare a thorough underwriting submission.
- Extend an invitation to tender to a select panel of underwriters.
- Negotiate on your behalf to secure competitive pricing and comprehensive cover.
- Issue a tender report comparing your options and providing a summary of findings.
- Place and establish your group policy.
Furthermore, once our account management services are in place, we’ll provide you with ongoing support and administration services.
Your dedicated account manager
Chifley will appoint a dedicated account manager to manage your account with your insurer, as well as providing you account management services that include:
- Processing and distributing all relevant documentation between you and the insurer
- Providing educational material for your employees as required
- Liaising with the insurer on behalf of both you and your employees where required
- Providing feedback on performance of policy wherever necessary
- Managing the renewal of your policy
- Providing general assistance
To find out more, give our team a call or leave your details in our online contact form and we’ll get in touch with you.